Monday, February 17, 2014

1st Anniversary Trip

We are back from our trip to California and we had a blast! I had soo much fun with this guy. I think I'll keep him ;)


We went to Sonoma Valley, which was beautiful! Lots of wine drinking ensued. 










And we went to San Francisco.







 




 




We also spent some time visiting family. Isn't my aunt and uncle's house gorgeous?!


It'll be a while before we get the opportunity to do any serious traveling again, so I am super grateful for the wonderful memories we made on this trip. It feels like we are on the cusp of a new stage in our marriage (the saving money, starting a new business and focusing on goals stage), so I am excited to see what the next several months hold. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Jesse

2 comments:

  1. You got some frame worthy shots here! Gorgeous pics and it looks like you both had a blast :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!